my journal just underwent a total icon re-vamp. it was actually a pretty emotional endeavor. and also nostalgic. i'm surprised at how emotionally attached to some 100x100 images i've become, and how much i've grown to see them as an extension of myself.
i did make some startling discoveries:
* lord help me, i still love orlando bloom.
* i have far too many jared leto images that i'll never delete. dammit.
* aesthetics can overrule emotions.
* i like the way i title things. and what?
* i can't get rid of my header w/o paying money. lame.
* the new world. my god, the new worrrrrld.